From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: finding a new name that isn't PhoneGap
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:40:52 GMT
I don't know.  It's the name of a piece of IKEA furniture.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S79887609/

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Simon MacDonald
<simon.macdonald@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually the umlat was a joke. To me an umlat conjures up images of
> 1970's and 80's hair metal bands so I'd say leave it out. Apache
> Heimdall sounds good to me too.
>
> Simon Mac Donald
> http://hi.im/simonmacdonald
>

> On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Laurent Hasson <lhasson@rim.com> wrote:
>> Was looking at those too a few days ago... You need to consider ease of spelling
for people and easy searchability, so the umlat is cute, but hard to type for most people
I expect :)

>> But otherwise, +1 on the idea. That's exactly the type of name we need.
>>

>> Thank you
>> - LDH (Laurent Hasson)                         -
>> - Technical Director, BlackBerry Web Platform  -
>> - Research In Motion                           -
>> - Email: lhasson@rim.com                       -
>> - Mobile: 646-460-7066                         -
>> "Ha ha ha... He doesn't know how to use the three seashells!" - Erwin

privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable
privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients
is not authorized and may be unlawful.