From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: menubutton event
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:43:24 GMT
Hey

I currently have a patch waiting that shows how to allow plugins to
access  the Native Menu that is passed through with the MenuButton
event.  This is something that we've been working on in our projects
for a bit.  If you want to help it out, please review this pull
request here:
https://github.com/callback/callback-android/pull/16

Also here's an example of it being used here in Wikipedia:
https://github.com/nitobi/Wikipedia

Let me know if you have an easier way to use Native Menus in PhoneGap
with our current plugin architecture, and I'd be happy to adopt that
instead.

Joe