From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 release mid dec
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:30:32 GMT
I think one more release before the end of the year is doable. We may be a
bit shorter on resources leading up to the end of the year as folks are
starting to take vacations.

We should schedule another issue review for early next week. That would be
the time most folks would be available as many will be off Thursday and
Friday for American Thanksgiving. How does Monday work for everyone?

Before the meeting we should have some folks scrub the issues list to see
what should go in 1.3. I will take care of Android both (phonegap and
callback repos). Can we get some volunteers for iOS, BB, etc?

Then we can

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald