From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: finding a new name that isn't PhoneGap
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:55:21 GMT
I'm not a huge fan of "Callback" but I could live with it and I
actually like "Cordova" better.

However, I would be remiss not to push my own suggestion one more
time. I'd go with Apache Bifröst (complete with umlat). The Bifröst is
a bridge in Norse mythos that connects Midgard (Earth) with Asgard
(realm of the gods). In our connotation it would connect the native
layer (Earth) with the web layer (realm of the gods).

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald