From Andrew Savory <>
Subject Re: catchup phone call, issue gardening, group therapy session, planning and updating
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 12:42:27 GMT

On 26 November 2011 10:04, Ross Gardler <> wrote:

> The important thing is that you have to work very hard to ensure those who
> cannot attend are not excluded by that fact. I'll not be at the meeting, so
> I'll be watching carefully to see how you include me and others like me.

As a followup to this and a second gentle nudge, you'll recall last month:

Not wanting to sound like a broken record, but "if it didn't happen on the
mailing list then it didn't happen", so I'd really like to see some sort of
brief summary of the call to help include the rest of the community that
can't be on the call. It helps people to understand when decisions were
made, why they were made, and once it's in the mail archive it becomes a
useful part of the searchable history of the project. It also serves as one
indicator to the wider community that there's activity in the project,
clear governance and direction.

Also, you might want to mention what timezone the 11am call is at, and who
is invited (I assume it's open to the whole community since you're posting
it here, but it would be good to be explicit for the avoidance of doubt.)

-- /