From Andrew Savory <asav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: board report help
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:10:34 GMT
Hi Brian,

On 28 November 2011 22:57, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

>  I did a practice run November board report here:
> https://github.com/callback/apache-board-reports ...I'm looking for
> feedback for the next one.
>
> From what I'm reading the latest they can be delivered is the 15th but
> custom is the 1st of the month --- is that correct?

The report needs to be submitted at least 48 hours prior to the board
meeting. In practice, they seem to dribble in two to three days before the
board, though some PMCs are later and some are much earlier.

It's definitely worth aiming to have it written by 1st of the month though,
to give the rest of the PhoneGap/Callback/Cordova folks a chance to review.

See http://community.apache.org/boardreport.html and
http://apache.org/foundation/board/reporting for further details.

Thanks,

Andrew.