From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re:catchup phone call, issue gardening, group therapy session, planning and updating
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:04:27 GMT
Apache projects do not do these kind of meetings, officially.

Of course it is silly to say they never happen. Some ASF people would say
"no you can't do it", I believe that would just result in such meetings not
being announced here, but still taking place. So I say "go ahead, but be
very careful."

The important thing is that you have to work very hard to ensure those who
cannot attend are not excluded by that fact. I'll not be at the meeting, so
I'll be watching carefully to see how you include me and others like me.

I'm happy to help you work on a strategy, but if you already have one from
your pre-incubator days I'm happy to see it in action before I interfere.

Ross