From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject DISCUSS [was Re: [VOTE] rename callback to cordova]
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:48:12 GMT
I don't care what you call the project as long as you do proper due
diligence on the proposed names.

Has a trademark search been conducted?

Where was the discussion that led to this vote held? Apache projects
do everything on the public mailing lists this allows everyone an
opportunity to participate in the decision making process and ensure
all base are covered and all members of the community feel engaged.

Calling a vote on a single name is hardly a vote, it feels more like a
decision already made, or is this something that spilled over from
discussion prior to this list being set up? If so where can I view the
archives of that discussion?

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)