From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: catchup phone call, issue gardening, group therapy session, planning and updating
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 13:01:39 GMT

http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=org.apache.incubator.callback-dev#query:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev%20from%3A%22Brian%20LeRoux%22+page:1+mid:hgwb5snb67qnpdbd+state:results

> Not wanting to sound like a broken record, but "if it didn't happen on the
> mailing list then it didn't happen", so I'd really like to see some sort
of
> brief summary of the call to help include the rest of the community that
> can't be on the call. It helps people to understand when decisions were
> made, why they were made, and once it's in the mail archive it becomes a
> useful part of the searchable history of the project. It also serves as
one
> indicator to the wider community that there's activity in the project,
> clear governance and direction.

I agree with the intent of Andrews comments. However, I must stress
decisions cannot be made on these calls. They can come up with proposals,
but the decisions must be made enlist.

To repeat: " if it didn't happen on the mailing list then it didn't happen"

Ross