From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Change needed to callback site
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 09:50:19 GMT
Until you have made an official Apache release, which is distributed from
Apache servers, you cannot claim to have such a release. Please see the
observations sent to me by a concerned individual, I support the concerns.

The ASF had very few rules, the ones we do have are to protect the
integrity of or brand for the value of all projects. Callback needs to
respect those rules.

Ross

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Nov 26, 2011 8:31 AM
Subject: Wording
To: "Ross Gardler" <rgardler@apache.org>

Ross,
you do know better than me.

http://phonegap.com/download-thankyou

"In 0 seconds, your download of the Apache Incubator
Project Callback will begin from Github.
This download and all other PhoneGap code is hosted by Apache
Incubator Project Callback on GitHub."

It is neither an Apache Incubator release nor is it hosted at our
servers or from us at GitHub.

Wdyt - do we need to ask the callback guys to change this?

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de