From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Plans for migrating to SVN?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:07:07 GMT
On 17 November 2011 15:57, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
> Nothing to be concerned about. All healthy discussion. Def not about
> Github but rather Git itself. Lets refocus, and take the discussion to
> the couch-dev list, see Git as experiment through to fruition as a
> sanctioned rcs at ASF.

OK, we can do that. However, be aware that you will be reporting to
the board in the first week of December. I want that board report to
contain concrete and complete proposals for moving forwards. If that
proposal is as currently outlined be aware that I expect pushback.

For your proposal to be acceptable you will need to demonstrate a
healthy understanding of The Apache Way and Gits place within it.
Hopefully that will develop over on couchDB (yes I'm on that list).

Ross

Ross

OpenDirective http://opendirective.com