From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Making GIT planning page accessible
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:38:39 GMT
On 23 November 2011 22:33, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>> I'm curious, where can I find the SVN guides? I found this:
>> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html
>>
>> But I would imagine there are more guides we need to create analogs
>> for? Maybe not. If so, this should be quick.

Actually I see this as an opportunity to better document our version
control processes and how they interact with our community development
processes.

I look forward to giving the git docs a prominent place in the
Community Development PMC.

That being said, Christian provides a good set of links to existing
SVN resources.

Ross