From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] bi monthly phone call time
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:01:05 GMT
I did forget to say one important thing. As a mentor I am unlikely to
attend whatever the time (maybe to say hello, but not to contribute). So
don't set the time based on my feedback. I'm merely encouraging others to
speak up if they are in three same position, and to set a precedent for
considering the currently unengaged community members.

Ross