From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: 1.3 release mid dec
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:45:42 GMT
On 22 November 2011 23:22, Shazron <shazron@gmail.com> wrote:
> Clarification -  "non Apache releases" should NOT contain the Apache
> 2.0 LICENSE and NOTICE files, as well as Apache src headers, correct?

There can be no mention of The Apache Software Foundation in a release
that is not an Apache release. You can start applying the licence, but
it won't say it is copyright ASF. Similarly, you can work on the
LICENCE and NOTICE files to ensure they conform to ASF policy, but
they cannot give the impression it is an ASF release.

In short you will be doing a PhoneGap/Callback/Cordova/Foo release
with no mention of Apache.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)