From Filip Maj <>
Subject Re: Unified phonegap javascript layer incorperating modules / plugins
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:54:54 GMT
Hey everyone,

We have a working version of Gord's prototype up in a repo on github here:

See the README for details on how it works and how to contribute.

Gord and I got this running on a BlackBerry today. I think Jesse is making
progress with WP7. I'm going to try to get it rocking on Android today as

Still lots to do for this project. Currently we are using a version of
require.js that supports CommonJS modules. Down the road I would like to
see a mirror implementation in AMD so we can compare the two.

Fork away and send pull requests !

View raw message