From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Unified phonegap javascript layer incorperating modules / plugins
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:54:54 GMT
Hey everyone,

We have a working version of Gord's prototype up in a repo on github here:

http://github.com/callback/callback-js

See the README for details on how it works and how to contribute.

Gord and I got this running on a BlackBerry today. I think Jesse is making
progress with WP7. I'm going to try to get it rocking on Android today as
well.

Still lots to do for this project. Currently we are using a version of
require.js that supports CommonJS modules. Down the road I would like to
see a mirror implementation in AMD so we can compare the two.

Fork away and send pull requests !