From eduardo pelegri-llopart <pele...@calterra.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] rename callback to cordova
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:37:15 GMT
Thinking a bit more about on my own reactions to "Cordova"...

If the name ellicits a relationship with the city in Spain, the "v" jumps
at me, but
if it is a relationship with the street in Vancouver, then it's OK.

A cute logo could create the Vancouver/Street association.  Logos don't
show in press releases, but they are very visible in web pages.

  - eduard/o