From eduardo pelegri-llopart <pele...@calterra.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] rename callback to cordova
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:23:55 GMT
Same here.  As a native Spanish speaker, I shudder every time I see Spanish
names mistreated in the US (and/or Canada).

I appreciate the intent to link the project to the history of Nitobi, but I
doubt most Spanish speaking will recognize it as such.  Much more likely it
will be seen as (yet another) misspelling of a Spanish name.

  - eduard/o