From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Change needed to callback site
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:55:56 GMT
On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 3:00 AM, Dave Johnson <> wrote:
> Ross do you have any thoughts on what the phonegap website should say to
> ensure that apache is happy and that the community perception is accurate
> since the code is in this weird state between being PhoneGap and Apache
> Callback?...

Stating true facts is the key here...saying  something like "we are
actively working on moving PhoneGap to Apache as the Callback
incubating project, and the final name of that project is still being
discussed" is perfectly fine. It is you talking, stating true facts,
so on one can complain.

View raw message