From Gord Tanner <g...@tinyhippos.com>
Subject Re: multiple issue trackers - apache jira, github callback, etc
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:27:13 GMT
The main thing we loose is the ability to reference issues via commit
comments and have them link up automagically. As well as the epic
discussion on those commits / issues / pullrequests.

Is this an absolute requirement to use JIRA?  I see us loosing a LOT of
what makes github awesome by not using its issue tracker.

Gord

--
Gord Tanner
Senior Developer / Code Poet