From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Callback version available in platform natives and JS
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:17:09 GMT
For iOS, there is a version method available in native code as well:
https://github.com/callback/callback-ios/blob/master/PhoneGapLib/Classes/PhoneGapDelegate.m#L149-170

Only a runtime approach - so from a plugin, you would call:
NSString* pgVersion = [PhoneGapDelegate phoneGapVersion];

There are currently two ways that the library gets the version - one
is through a build preprocessor macro (this is for PhoneGap.framework,
version is baked in), one from reading from the VERSION file (legacy
code - mainly for Xcode 3 based projects).