From Shazron <>
Subject Re: multiple issue trackers - apache jira, github callback, etc
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:28:30 GMT
If only we could archive/read-only the Github Issue Tracker that would
be great. I'd rather close down the github issue tracker then having
to do this work all the time - but no big deal if I still have to.

I've been copy and pasting the old issues into their new issues -
almost done (I'm sure you've seen all those notification emails!).
Tried to use the Github API to get the comments all in one go, but
it's all in json though, e.g:

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:20 PM, Filip Maj <> wrote:
>>> So, our maintainers will take on the responsibility of mirroring GitHub
>>>issues on JIRA. This includes comments.
>>"This includes comments" seems totally unreasonable.  More reasonable
>>would be leaving GitHub issue trackers open, and when a new issue is
>>posted, do the following:
>>- opening a corresponding tracker on Jira
>>- post a link to that tracker in the GitHub issue, and then close the
> +1

View raw message