From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: CLAs for GitHub phonegap/phonegap-plugins?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:40:08 GMT
Yeah, it was always considered the 'wild west' repo. Good candidates
for future APIs roll out of there but no plan to make a canonical
plugins repo -- in fact, in the future, I'd like to see an federated
system for discovery in the spirit of npmjs style registery (or cpan,
rubygems, pypi, deb, etc).

need to sort out package validation and then installation first.

(this post might sound like a broken record to some)