From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: catchup phone call, issue gardening, group therapy session, planning and updating
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 16:17:32 GMT
Understood guys, and just to be clear:

- everyone is invited; the time is usually agreed upon the week before
but we're going to kick up a vote thread for a common time
- we'll post notes, any actions taken will be public

The main purpose is to quell our issue tracker and a quick phone call
is faster to get this done. For example, iOS has, as of the past month
or so, 41 issues. We will go through them as a group and discuss. Its
good for the devs on iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone to
understand the user community forces each is dealing with. Helps guide
our mutual understanding of what cross platform is.

Again, anything seriously actionable will be made public, put to
proposal if necessary, and voted. Most of this stuff will be us
vetting issues, logged by the community, for validity. Often folks
will volunteer to work on them in the call. I'm going to assume that
much is ok.