From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 06:14:02 GMT
> * Is there a planned release date for the first Apache version of PhoneGap?

None. We need to push through incubation first. First main hurdle for
us is sorting out Git support. From there we will know how to cut
releases from Apache infrastructure.

> * Is Callback the final name for the project or just a working name?

Just a working name. There has been loose consensus that Cordova might
have some advantages.

> * Should I be encouraging readers to use Callback or stick with the latest released version
of PhoneGap.com?

For now, releases on PhoneGap are fine. In the future, once we have
Git workflow sorted, releases will be from apache.

> And long term, how can I help? PhoneGap is a really great project and I want to help
in any way I can.

Oh, there is lots to do!!! Right now our top Apache driven priority is
Git support --- check out the other thread to this effect. We're
working w/ the couch guys to get this done.