From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Unified phonegap javascript layer incorperating modules / plugins
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 05:35:50 GMT
As a quick update, I pinged brendan and harmony separates the
definition of modules (into a commonjs inspired syntax) and the
basically, these things are not mutually exclusive.

Which is actually how Gord did things ... perhaps our loader can be
AMD satisfying the technical requirements outlined here and the
definition can be in the CommonJS style. For those doing browser dev
or that want worse performance they can use the Loader. For those
building phonegap apps (into a phone) the compiler does the job.

There are a bunch of google-able articles about how to do this (really
good one from sitepen).