From Ben Plowman <ben.plow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] rename callback to cordova
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:46:22 GMT
Maybe Brian LeRoux can shed some light on the origin of the proposed name
for those of us who weren't around during the earlier discussion? If it is
supposed to be named after the city, then it makes much more sense to spell
it Cordoba with a "b", however, it's possible there was some other reason
for using Cordova with a "v".