From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Channels
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:32:59 GMT
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 02:09, Michael Brooks <michael@michaelbrooks.ca>wrote:

> Today I registered #phonegap-dev on the Freenode IRC server [1].

Awesome, thx.  Agree with Christian that significant discussion needs to go
in the ml, but irc is great for quick one-off discussions.

Speaking of the mailing lists, has anyone set up an easier-to-read mirror
yet?  I use gmane.org for most of my easier-to-read ml services, not sure
if there's something easier/better.

> If you idle on Freenode, please join the channel and I'll OP you.

Please don't OP me, since I barely know how to use irc :-)

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org