From Steven Gill <>
Subject Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 20:18:07 GMT
I have really been waiting for ios. Which is done now it looks like. The other three will take
me a minute to update. I will package it up now.

On Nov 3, 2011, at 1:10 PM, "Michael Brooks" <<>>

From the looks of it, we're waiting on the following platforms to be tagged 1.2.0:

- callback-bada
- callback-symbian
- callback-webos

Are we waiting on these platforms? Am I missing any?

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Bryce Curtis <<>>
I've noticed that not all platforms have been tagged with 1.2.0.  Is there an estimate when
it will be completed and packaged up?  Or, are you waiting on something from us?