From Joshua Marinacci <jos...@marinacci.org>
Subject Introduction
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:51:19 GMT
Hi. I'd like to introduce myself and ask a couple of questions.

I'm a developer evangelist for webOS and we often encourage developers to use PhoneGap to
target webOS along with other devices. One of my colleagues, Dave Balmer, has contributed
to the webOS port of PhoneGap.  I am also currently writing a book for O'Reilly on using GWT
& PhoneGap to build mobile applications. The book is currently scheduled to be complete
in mid-December with a release soon after.

So my questions are:

* Is there a planned release date for the first Apache version of PhoneGap?
* Is Callback the final name for the project or just a working name?
* Should I be encouraging readers to use Callback or stick with the latest released version
of PhoneGap.com?

And long term, how can I help? PhoneGap is a really great project and I want to help in any
way I can.

Thanks.
	Josh