From Gianugo Rabellino <Gianugo.Rabell...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [proposal] Moving to Git
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 01:57:55 GMT

> However, please understand that even after all this I cannot guarantee that
> infrastructure will agree to allow you to move to Git. However, I am
> confident enough to be willing to spend some of my time on it, hopefully you
> will be too.
>
> Are mentors OK with this?

I'm in, with a caveat: if you are looking for a traditional +1 as in "I like it and will help
make it happen", then I'm not sure I have the time it is likely to take. If you are fine with
me cheering from the sidelines, then I think it would be a good experiment.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Senior Director, Open Source Communities, Microsoft Corp.