From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: finding a new name that isn't PhoneGap
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 17:29:38 GMT
If we go for mythology suggestions I would like to throw "Charon" into
the hat. It was the ferrymen in greek mythology - (similar to the bridge).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charon_%28mythology%29

Best,
Wolfgang

Am 03.11.2011 17:46, schrieb Laurent Hasson:
> Was looking at those too a few days ago... You need to consider ease of spelling for
people and easy searchability, so the umlat is cute, but hard to type for most people I expect
:)