From Michael Brooks <mich...@michaelbrooks.ca>
Subject Re: Callback meetup at ApacheCon?
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:10:35 GMT
Ok, so the FastFeather track and Callback Meetup are on the same night.

The FastFeather is a short 20min presentation, so it may not be a
replacement for the Callback Meetup.

Steve, what would you like to do? If we run both events, then I don't mind
presenting at the FastFeather.

Michael

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 3:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org