From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:25:17 GMT
I noticed the previous BlackBerry move from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 only updated the
VERSION file:

https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/commit/8caf6193b2b4ed9b59e6bce6eca79777e8582d21

whereas previously we were updating Device.java, library.xml and config.xml:

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-blackberry-webworks/commit/f42a61c2d1884b45fe00eb754e2657b20b3ed272

Was this intentional or were some changes missed?  I could understand not
updating library.xml and config.xml because it minimizes impact to
application developers but Device.java should be updated with proper
version.

Thoughts?  I can make changes if responses are quick otherwise I will be
passing out candy :-)