From Drew Walters <deedu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:51:19 GMT
Apparently I lied.  Just reran and only updated VERSION file. I apparently
had previously modified Device.java manually prior to knowing of the ant
target.  If we don't update the variable in Device.java then
window.device.phonegap will return 1.0.  You want me to go ahead and push
and tag my manual changes?