From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contributing
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:04:17 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 7:54 AM, Viras <viras@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I would like to finally contribute my code to the callback project.

Nice, welcome! This list is the place to be. :-)

> So now I have two questions:
> - What are the official repos now?

As mentioned yesterday, the Callback code will be hosted at
https://github.com/callback until we are able to migrate it to
official Apache infrastructure without too much disruption.

> - What CLA do I have to send to whom? ;)

See http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas.

Note that a CLA is only formally required for larger contributions or
before a contributor can be granted commit access to a project.
Smaller contributions can also be covered simply by an explicit
license statement or by clause 5 of the Apache License, version 2.0
[1]. In any case submitting a CLA is a good idea for avoiding legal
ambiguity and to smooth things in advance for a possible committership
down the line.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

BR,

Jukka Zitting