From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue tracking at Jira
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:20:47 GMT
Hi again,

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> To get us started tracking issues at Apache, please sign up for an
> account on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB (see the
> upper-right corner) and send me the username you registered.

Still missing accounts from Fil Maj, Jesse MacFadyen, Ryan Willoughby,
Justin Tyberg and Sergey Grebnov. No hurry though, just ping me or any
other Jira admin once you have the account to get it added to the
callback-developers group.

Note that only Callback committers need to be explicitly granted extra
rights to edit and resolve issues and to administer the CB project.
Everybody has by default full access to create and comment on any
issues. I've granted the "Contributor" role to those non-committers
who already sent me their Jira accounts. This role grants the access
to edit and resolve issues, but doesn't give admin power over the
project.

I also set up the issue tracker to send notifications of all updates
to callback-dev@. You'll see that in action soon as I'm about to file
a few generic issues that we need to start sorting out.

BR,

Jukka Zitting