From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject [Callback-Android] ASF Headers, Notices and Third Party Code
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:29:22 GMT
Hey

I'm currently working on CB-3 in JIRA, and I noticed that the Contacts
Class that we're using has the Android Apache 2.0 Licence notice on
it.  Is this a derived work, and if so, how much code is left and do
we have to have this licence and copyright notice on it?  Can someone
look into this?

Also, there is the old Crypto class that I threw in there back in the
old hack days that is from Android Snippets.  While the site says that
we can use it for whatever we want without worrying about copyright, I
can't see their TOS and I would rather remove the Crypto classes from
Callback.  I don't think that anyone is using them, since we didn't
document them, and they aren't very well thought out.  Is it cool to
yank it out?

Joe