From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Callback-Android] ASF Headers, Notices and Third Party Code
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:18:13 GMT
The Android Apache 2.0 license can be removed from the contact code.
The original code for this came from an example off the Android site
that Fil had in his repo. Since them we've dropped support for older
Android versions and we've removed the code that needed the license. I
had a fork that removed it under phonegap-android but it never got
applied.

I'd say to yank the Crypto stuff as well.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald