From Andrew Savory <asav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:51:08 GMT
Hi,

On 25 October 2011 19:42, Brian LeRoux <brian.leroux@nitobi.com> wrote:

> Aim to tag Friday and Steve will package a release Monday. We'll do
> this on the http://github.com/callback/* repos.
>
> Objections?
>
> Note this is not an Apache Callback release per se --- this is
> transitory for sure. Lots remains to be done for that to officially
> happen:
>
> - re-namespace to org.apache.callback.*
> - change all licenses and headers to the Apache License

There's a little more involved in doing a release in the incubator. You
might want to have a glance at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html and look into
http://incubator.apache.org/rat/

For example, you'll need to call a vote on the release on the incubator list
- see
http://apache.markmail.org/search/?q=%5BVOTE%5D%20Release%20Droids%200.1-incubating%20RC4#query:%5BVOTE%5D%20Release%20Droids%200.1-incubating%20RC4+page:1+mid:d7odafgjg3uhz52t+state:results
for
a similar vote in process.