From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Callback meetup at ApacheCon?
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:18:41 GMT
Hi Callback team,

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> I won't be attending the ApacheCon [1] in two weeks, but I believe
> many other people interested in Callback will be there. And since many
> of you are based also in Vancouver, it might be a great opportunity to
> arrange an informal Callback meetup [2]. ApacheCon Meetups are open to
> everyone and free to attend even if you're not attending the rest of
> the ApacheCon....

I'd also like to mention the Fast Feather track [3] where someone
actively involved in this project could present Callback.

We'd have to check if there's an available slot for that, if someone's
interested I can check with the conference organizers.

-Bertrand (colleague of Jukka, generally interested in PhoneGap and
willing to help on the ground at ApacheCon if needed)

[3] http://na11.apachecon.com/talks/19904