From dave johnson <dave.c.john...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Orientation Interface
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 06:48:24 GMT
+1 to Patrick's comment about jquery style same name like
CB.rotation.allow() for get / set.

+1 to Viras as well since can we actually prevent an orientation at
runtime on any of the platforms we are interested?

If we can indeed prevent the view from changing due to orientation
change, then I would think we should be doing it like devicemotion etc
and document.addEventListener('orientationchange', function(e) {if
(e.landscape) return false;}); Once we have that in place we can
consider sweetening it up with CB.rotation.allow().