From Brian LeRoux <brian.ler...@nitobi.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Orientation Interface
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:54:58 GMT
Ok, so a setter --- think that was the key missing piece of info. b/c
this is behavioral we'd probably be better off making it a function
call:

CB.supportOrientation(0, 180)

But smells like configuration and less like something that should
dynamically set/reset --- and probalby has some sensible defaults that
could exist/be overwrit by config.xml ... how about:

CB.config.supportOrientation(0, 180)

???