From Brian LeRoux <brian.ler...@nitobi.com>
Subject Re: callback-ios code missing commits
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:19:32 GMT
yeah think I pushed from some personal merge purgatory of my own
creation. it was all the same in the end but freaky nonetheless ---
sorry about that!

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, thanks.  Looks like you recreated it.
>
> It got pretty scary there for awhile.  The page at becka11y showed that callback-io
was forked from callback/callback-ios but then when I drilled down to becka11y/callback-ios
it said it was forked from macdonst/callback-ios!!!

> LOOKS CORRECT NOW!
> -becky
>
> On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Brian LeRoux wrote:
>
>> Hey Becky --- just checking but github.com/phonegap/phoneap-iphone
>> last commit was Oct 5. Maybe another repo?
>>

>> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> probably safer if you did it - I am no git whiz :-(

only shows commits from Sept. 02 and previous.  There were many commits to the master in
October?