From Steven Gill <stev...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:35:52 GMT
Yeah, I think Mike tagged BB last time and must have missed it. If you could tag it that would
be great!

-Steve

From: Drew Walters <deedubbu@gmail.com<mailto:deedubbu@gmail.com>>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:25:17 -0700
To: "phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<mailto:phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com>" <phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com<mailto:phonegap-dev@googlegroups.com>>
Cc: "callback-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>" <callback-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:callback-dev@incubator.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x

I noticed the previous BlackBerry move from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 only updated the VERSION file:

https://github.com/callback/callback-blackberry/commit/8caf6193b2b4ed9b59e6bce6eca79777e8582d21

whereas previously we were updating Device.java, library.xml and config.xml:

https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-blackberry-webworks/commit/f42a61c2d1884b45fe00eb754e2657b20b3ed272

Was this intentional or were some changes missed?  I could understand not updating library.xml
and config.xml because it minimizes impact to application developers but Device.java should
be updated with proper version.

Thoughts?  I can make changes if responses are quick otherwise I will be passing out candy
:-)

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Steve <steve.gill@nitobi.com<mailto:steve.gill@nitobi.com>>