From Steven Gill <>
Subject Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:35:52 GMT
Yeah, I think Mike tagged BB last time and must have missed it. If you could tag it that would
be great!

From: Drew Walters <<>>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:25:17 -0700
To: "<>" <<>>
Cc: "<>" <<>>
Subject: Re: [phonegap-dev] Re: PhoneGap 1.2.x

I noticed the previous BlackBerry move from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0 only updated the VERSION file:

whereas previously we were updating, library.xml and config.xml:

Was this intentional or were some changes missed?  I could understand not updating library.xml
and config.xml because it minimizes impact to application developers but should
be updated with proper version.

Thoughts?  I can make changes if responses are quick otherwise I will be passing out candy

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 3:49 PM, Steve <<>>
Hey guys,

If everyone is ready, I was hoping you guys could tag your repos 1.2.0. I can package it up
and ship it today.

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Brian LeRoux <<>>
> I think Brian is referring to a phonegap release from Nitobi, not a Callback release
from the Incubator. Sort of "flush the queue" kind of stuff before starting to work 100% within
the ASF. Is that the case?

precisely so

-Steve Gill
Nitobi Software<>!/stevesgill