From Matthew Schulkind <mschulk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new iOS command queue may have broken innerHTML fix
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:53:15 GMT
I've now run just about all of my code (including phonegap) under V8 (using
chrome for the developer tools), WebKit, and now SpiderMonkey with no
changes other than adding the missing bits where appropriate (like
setTimeout/Interval and XHR for SpiderMonkey).

What problems would you think would exist?