From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Orientation Interface
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:33:14 GMT
On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 18:54, Brian LeRoux <brian.leroux@nitobi.com> wrote:

> Ok, so a setter --- think that was the key missing piece of info. b/c
> this is behavioral we'd probably be better off making it a function
> call:
>
> CB.supportOrientation(0, 180)

Quick +1 on not using setters/getters.  Pain to deal with, IMO, from a
debugging point of view.  One less thing for users to learn - they already
know how to use functions, setters/getters are ... different.

Oh, and you can't naturally define them in CoffeeScript :-)

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org