From Viras <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Orientation Interface
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 05:51:37 GMT
Most probably providing a another function for forcing an orientation
would help to solve that problem. So setting "allowed" orientations does
nothing but affect future orientation changes, whereas forcing an
orientation does it right now.

--
GOFG - Get On Fat Guy
http://www.gofg.at/ - powered by PhoneGap