From Becky Gibson <gibson.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: callback-ios code missing commits
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:17:47 GMT
Yes, thanks.  Looks like you recreated it.

It got pretty scary there for awhile.  The page at becka11y showed that callback-io was forked
from callback/callback-ios but then when I drilled down to becka11y/callback-ios it said it
was forked from macdonst/callback-ios!!!

LOOKS CORRECT NOW!
-becky

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Brian LeRoux wrote:

> Hey Becky --- just checking but github.com/phonegap/phoneap-iphone
> last commit was Oct 5. Maybe another repo?
>

> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com> wrote:
>> probably safer if you did it - I am no git whiz :-(
>>
>> On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:14 PM, Brian LeRoux wrote:
>>
>>> hey becky I could've messed that up when i was testing out --- can you
>>> push in teh commits or would you like me to git-fu it?

shows commits from Sept. 02 and previous.  There were many commits to the master in October?