incubator-calcite-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.2.0-incubating (release candidate 1)
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 23:57:05 GMT
Thanks to everyone who has tested the release candidate and given
their comments and votes.

The tally is as follows.

3 binding +1s:
Julian Hyde
James Taylor
Vladimir Sitnikov

2 non-binding +1s:
Yash Sharma
Nick Dimiduk

No -1s.

We noted issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-677 but
do not consider it to be a show-stopper. One test fails if you run in
a time zone east of Greenwich. Build completes successfully if  you
add the '-DskipTests' flag to the maven command-line.

Therefore I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release
Apache Calcite 1.2.0-incubating has passed.

I'll now start a vote on the general list.

Julian