incubator-bval-user mailing list archives

From Mark Nuttall <mnutt...@apache.org>
Subject Please consider versioning your exported packages
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:13:49 GMT
Hello,
Thank you all for your work on the Apache Bean Validation project.

I've just downloaded "Apache Bean Validation provider w/ OSGi metadata
(contains bval-core and bval-jsr303)" from your website. While the
bundle's manifest includes the use of 'uses' and 'resolution'
directives, I notice that you're not yet providing some of the most
basic OSGi metadata: versions on your exported packages.

May I ask, please, whether your team yet has a plan to begin
versioning the packages exported by your bundles? It would be of great
assistance to the project I'm working on if you would. Thank you!

Regards,
Mark